Wednesday, February 27, 2013

First Things, First

Greetings. I just wanted to give a little background as to why I am writing this blog. I love movies, plain and simple. I love them on the big screen and the small screen at home. So when I saw the fun my wife was having with her sewing blog, I thought what the hell and here we are. I plan to do movie reviews (both in theater and home video) and give tips on home video and home theater. Occasionally, I will add random pictures (I love photography) or TV/Music/Web/Book reviews. Basically all the stuff that interests me. Just a clearing house for my brain.

Why did I call this blog "Light Through The Frame"? That comes from my love of seeing that bright light shine through a frame of 35mm film. A rarer and rare sight in the age of digital projectors. So for the one person who is reading this (my lovely wife), thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment